If you're looking to start the new year with positive energy, start with your apartment furniture. Feng Shui is an old cultural tradition of coordinating and placing furniture to direct good energy. So why not incorporate some Feng Shui to welcome the New Year in your Flatiron District at Austin Ranch Apartment?
Decorations That Transition Out of 2021 and Into 2022
Making space for new energy means getting rid of old stagnant vibes. Throwing out old or broken apartment decor gives you more room for something new. And with all the great shopping choices in Dallas, you're bound to find something that works for you.
- Are you looking to spruce up your walls with some new January 2022 decor? Purchase art by local Texas artists at the Dallas Art Fair.
- Texas-owned Stacy Furniture has tables that fit your budget and change your energy.
- If you're purchasing a desk, place it in the command position — anywhere you can view the door from — to attract success.
Brightening Up Your Apartment for the New Year
Tiny changes can establish great energy when it comes to Feng Shui. For example, the entrance to your home is how energy moves in and out of your environment. So keep your front door free of blockages like coat racks and clutter.
- Use citrus essential oils to change the atmosphere of your apartment, making it bright and happy.
- Open windows and doors to bring in the sunshine and let energy in.
- Move your desk, stove, or bed where the door is visible but not directly in line with the exits.
Achieve Your New Year's Resolution with Feng Shui
Your apartment is where you restore your energy. Your home can make or break your New Year's Resolutions. So, create a comfy and positive atmosphere with Feng Shui and ring in 2022 with positivity and style.