Most of us could afford to use more fitness in our lives. Are you interested in getting in shape near your apartments in The Colony but are unsure where to start? If the idea of traditional exercise- like hitting the treadmill or lifting weights bores you, consider one of these other ideas to exercise for your health:
• Take your kids for a swim at the local community pool.
• Google where the nearest batting cages are.
• Take a dance class at your local academy.
• Go on MeetUp and see if you can find any local walking/hiking groups.
• Get a more physical job. If your job is sedentary and contributing to weight gain, perhaps you should change it up with a job that requires you to move around a little more.
• Change your routine from driving everywhere to either walking or riding your bike. You’ll be amazed at what a difference that can truly make.
• Join a local bowling league. While this doesn’t involve lots of cardio, at least it involves moving around and getting your heart rate up for minutes at a time.
Can you think of any other creative ways to add exercise to your daily or weekly routine? Or does the gym at your apartments in The Colony suffice for you?